Friends of Open Gardens
We are building a small team of volunteers to help coordinators and gardeners. You can help us by:
- Donating plants and cuttings , or even books to be sold at our garden opening days.
- Being a helper at open days , e.g. at the entrance, serving refreshments , selling plants and cuttings
- Spreading the word by distributing our leaflets and publicity
- Helping us at a plant fair by talking to the public about our aims and enlisting their support too
- or even baking a cake, Visitors enjoy home made cakes and refreshments at our open days.